Monday, August 1, 2011

Must Have Monday

Okay so I know the days almost over basically, but I really had no idea what I wanted to do for my Must Have Monday.


But I still wanted to do a post having this, so I finally thought of what I think is a must have.


It's Bath and Body Works Oil Warmers


I also like the electric ones.


The sentbug is nice too.

Now i know that these are a little bit pricey compared to a candle or room spray, but the way I look at it is this is something that you're going to have for years to come, we've had ours for 3+ years? I'm not really sure how long we've had ours but I know it's been a few years. I got the sentbug recently when they had their semi annual sale. 

Another reason why I like these is because they really do work. The regular oil warmer where you need a tea light candle tends to be stronger when you burn it, but it works out just fine because out living room and dinging rooms are pretty big so if you don't have spacious room they may be a little overwhelming depending on the sent.

Here are some of my favorite scents.


Summer scents 



This is one of my all time favorite sents, it literally smells like your cutting a fresh pineapple.

I also like freshwater cucumber, summer melon, and coconut lime verbena.

I would have had sents but I couldn't find any pictures.

Fall sents



Love this sent!


I also like creamy nutmeg, and spice (christmas sent)


I kike other sents as well but these are my favorites. 
The oils last a good while too, their on sale pretty often and when you use a coupon you can get a pretty good deal.


So that what  I think is a must have!


Write to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment