Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Friday

Okay so I'm changing Funday Friday to Random Friday. (I can be so indecisive sometimes)
I just felt like that the Funday Friday and the Saturday Obsessions and the My week in pictures were too repetitive so I wanted to change it.

*Head's up*I'm also going to combing the Saturday Obsession and My Week In Pictures because I felt like those two were too repetitive as well. I'll let you wonder what I'm going to do for Sunday. ;)

So now I'm going to have Friday's be Random Friday which will consist of  just random things.
(as if you couldn't figure out from the title)

So here's a survey!
*ugh why does the font have to bed different?*

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Well since their isn't a Starbucks in where I live I'm not a regular, but when I do go I usually order something different.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Cardigans, and sweaters, but no sweaters now.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I don't know......I guess that I don't tan or burn very easily, or at all really.


4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die? G
Go to Paris! I would take a tour of Europe but Paris would be the 1st city.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
This is tough. I'll just say all foods. (does that count?)

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
To Keep Moving Forward- from Walt Disney
Because you can regret on something you did in the past as much as you want but the past never changes, so just focus on the future.

7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
I like the fact that there's different blogs out there for people to look at and get inspiration and ideas. I don't know what I dislike about it. 

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
I don't listen to music on itunes, I'm always obsessed with different songs so I don't know what my no.1 listened to song is.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I don't think I have 1 particular style, I like classic  things,and the vintage romance, and modern, and a little bit trendy depending on what the "trendy" thing is at the moment, and I also like to be comfortable.

10. Favorite number?
The number 3 I've always liked that number for some reason.


11. Two hobbies?
Cooking, (shocker, I know) and couponing.

12. Two pet peeves?
1. My cats, or I guess I should say my moms cats because I don't clam them.
2. When people don't listen to others advice and stay stuck in their ways.

13. Guilty Pleasure?
Watching teen shows on nNck and Disney, I don't do it too much these days though so it's not a regular thing.


So that my Random Friday!


Write cha lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment