Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Obsessions


I can't seem to get enough of bright nail polish lately I think it really adds a pop pf color to your everyday look.
The picture doesn't do them justice though there really brighter in person.
From left to right:
Sally Hansen-Blue Me Away
Sinful Colors-Feeling Great
Sinful Colors-Courtney Orange
Another Sally Hanson nail polish that I've had since 4 or 5 years ago and I took the label off for whatever reason, so I don't know the name of the color. 
Rimmel  London-Tequila Sunrise
Sally Hansen-Shrimply Devine
Revlon-Jelly
Sally Hansen-Hearts On fire
Sinful Colors- Rise And Shine
Sally Hansen-Lightening
Rimmel London-Sunset Orange



I've also been loving bright lipsticks.
Revlon-Fire & Ice
Mark-Coral Fixation
Revlon-Hot Coral
Rimmel-Rose Passion



I love Pinterest!!! It's now one of favorite new websites! 
It has so many thins from food to fashion to artsy things to organizing to + a TON more!!
If you don't have a Pinterest make one and if you do FOLLOW ME!
DO it!
 I'll follow back too.

So yeah that my Obsessions. 

Here's a couple pics from my phone.


I don't know why she jumps on me but she is pretty photogenic.


Just planning a shopping trip, couponing is hard work but it's worth it.

Write to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment