Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pin It Wednesday

It's Wednesday againg and you know what that means? 
Pin it Wednesday!

Here are some pins I've discovered over the past week!



How cute are these baby boat shoes


This is such a genius way to make a metal filing cabinet look good, since filing cabinets never look good.


I love this idea to upholster your box springs! And it doesn't look hard.


I love these colorful painted mason jars


this is such a pretty outfit, I love the color combos!


This rug is amazing!
 I would customize it with wedding vows or lyrics from a favorite song, or a quote form a book.


This is such a genius way to stow your boots


I want to do this with my vases!

Well that's all of my pins from this week!

1 comment:

  1. neat post!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 




    ReplyDelete