Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pin It Wednesday

It's Wednesday againg and you know what that means? 
Pin it Wednesday!

Here are some pins I've discovered over the past week!




I love this chalkboard wall! I want to have at least one chalkboard wall in my future house. 
I think it's so fun, and you can really personalize it with something different everyday!
Plus if you have kids they could be entertained for hours.



These mugs are amazing!! I really like different and quirky things for home accessories. (and a little bit edgy)


I love the horizontal stripes in this small space, is it just me or do they seem to make it look bigger?
I also like the way the horizontal stripes look, I can't recall seeing horizontal stripes on a wall before, and I really like the the way it looks.


This such a pretty and classic dress. I've been looking at dresses online lately to get some ideas for one for my brothers wedding in the summer.



This is such a perfect gift for somebody who loves to bake, or cook! 
Or it could be a housewarming gift!
I know I would love to get this as a gift, and I already have enough kitchen tools as it is.haha


This is such a cool idea to put the salad in a jar. This would be perfect for outdoor events. and it's way prettier than a plastic container.

Well that's all for this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment