Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pin It Wednesday

Welcome to this weeks Pin It Wednesday!
As a Pinterest addict I decided to start sharing some pins with you guys that I've discovered over the past week! 


I really love the idea of these scent infused sugars for coffee tea or baking!


This is such a simple outfit with a pop of color, I get so much inspiration for outfits on Pinterest.


I love the idea of a outdoor cinema party and this looks so festive!
I really want to have one now. Especially for summer!



This is such a cute idea for a gift! You could do it for anyone, not just your teacher.




This is such a cool and modern way to store your books! 


Well those are some of my favorite pins of the week! 






1 comment:

  1. i love that yellow top. great outfit. love this blog... love your feature posts, and you have a new follower on google. i would be honored to stay connected. cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete