Sunday, October 16, 2011

My latest obsessions

Hey guys, I thought I would share some things that I have been obsessed with lately, and can't get enough of.
*Note* This may be very random, I'm not sure where I'm going with this, just follow along.



Coldplay-Paradise 
This song is going to be on their new album, and I am constantly listing to it! I seriously cannot get enough of this song. (of course as I'm writing this I'm not listing to it.) It's as good song, it may not be for everyone but I like it.




Now that it's getting into the colder months I am using carmax all the time. It's the best. 
The absolute best.


I got a couple pairs of boots from Charlotte Russe a few weeks back, and I am very satisfied. they are a bit more than what I would normally want to pay for boots but I was so tired of getting a pair of $25 boots and having them be uncomfortable, and get worn out. So I thought I would give these kind a try. I think a good pair of boots is a must in Ohio because it snows a lot and is cold, and I know I'll get a lot of use out of them. 








I am loving these riding boots, they are actually really comfortable, I wear them at school, where there's a lot of walking, and there are no dogs barking.






I also got these sweet motorcycle boots, I haven't worn them yet so I don't know how comfortable they are. These boots are a little different than what I would normally get, but I like to switch things up. I really like the exposed zipper in the back too.




I must confess something. I have been the biggest slacker with using coupons.
 I can't even remember the last time when I went shopping using coupons. Well a few here and there, but not  a real couponer's shopping trip. But I am starting to get back in the swing of things clippin coupons, looking at the deals, ect.  




My cousin and I have been having a Star Wars marathon that started this weekend. If you didn't know I am a Star Wars geek, and a superhero geek, but were not talking about superheros here that's a whole different subject. 
I love Star Wars, it's such a classic movie series. I still say that it would be SO awesome if George Lucas would remake the last 3 movies. 
"In the future, happen it will." (in Yoda voice)




Buh bye

No comments:

Post a Comment